|Item type||Current library||Collection||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode|
|Books||IIMJ Library General Stacks||Non-fiction||174.4 KAM (Browse shelf (Opens below))||Available||4628|
Table of contents:
1. Introduction with the scope factors, CSR, Issues and crisis management.
2. Performing ethics with the virtue of humility and karma.
3. Ethics in management with HRM, marketing.
4. Ethics in technology, profession and financial management.
5. Corporate Social responsibility and governance.
6. Role of corporate culture in business
7. Suggestions to implementation of ethics. also the ethical model house is present at the end of the chapters.