Introduction to management science : quantitative approaches to decision makingMaterial type: TextPublication details: New Delhi Cengage 2016Edition: 14th edDescription: 877pISBN: 9789353502362Subject(s): Management science- Mathematical models | Decision making- Mathematical modelsDDC classification: 658.4033 Summary:
|Item type||Current library||Collection||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode|
|Books||IIMJ Library General Stacks||Non-fiction||658.4033 AND (Browse shelf (Opens below))||Available||5552|
|Books||IIMJ Library General Stacks||Non-fiction||658.4033 AND (Browse shelf (Opens below))||Available||5551|
|Books||IIMJ Library General Stacks||Non-fiction||658.4033 AND (Browse shelf (Opens below))||Available||4729|
Table of Contents:
2. An Introduction to Linear Programming.
3. Linear Programming: Sensitivity Analysis and Interpretation of Solution.
4. Linear Programming Applications in Marketing, Finance, and Operations Management.
5. Advanced Linear Programming Applications.
6. Distribution and Network Models.
7. Integer Linear Programming.
8. Nonlinear Optimization Models.
9. Project Scheduling: PERT/CPM.
10. Inventory Models.
11. Waiting Line Models.
13. Decision Analysis.
14. Multicriteria Decisions.
15. Time Series Analysis and Forecasting.
16. Markov Processes.
17. Linear Programming: Simplex Method (on Website).
18. Simplex-Based Sensitivity Analysis and Duality (on Website).
19. Solutions Procedures for Transportation and Assignment Problems (on Website).
20. Minimal Spanning Tree (on Website).
21. Dynamic Programming (on Website).